Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mountain to a Mole Hill

I can't believe it is over.  The weekend here and gone in the blink of an eye!  I don't remember being this tired last year!  I slept for nearly the whole day on Saturday and slept fine all night as well.  Got myself up for the early church service.  Yes, mom and dad I was ready and leaving for church at 8am, I don't think that is possible in Sioux Center so please never ask.  After praise and worship ended the pastor recited the verse "With God ALL things are possible."  Well thanks for that good lesson let's continue with the day.  I was ready to go that was my sermon for the day.  My negative attitude of how can I get all this done, this job is going to be awful, I wish I was doing something else, blah, blah, blah...suddenly had hope because of those six words that I had forgotten about.  Pity party over, to-do list started!  So without further procrastination I must be off to plan and prep! 

Here is a little look at my new classroom.  No completely finished I have more of a vision but for now, it will do. 
 Name plate, notice spelled correct!

It's a long classroom.  I'm standing in the door.  Actually it was previously used as the welding store room.  Yes, I am in the industrial tech wing of the school and behind the brown is a window that is shared with the welding room. 

First day of school outfit and picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment