Thursday, August 25, 2011

Piano lessons then and now.

When I was younger I took piano lessons.  I loved music and thought it would be a good idea.  I begged and begged my parents.  Then a few weeks, maybe months, into it I got really frustrated and wanted to quit.  I remember sitting at the piano crying because NO ONE in my immediate family knew how to play or help me with my frustrations.  I sat and struggled and struggled.  However as time went on it got a little better...until I quit.  Where is this going you  might ask?!?  Well I think that was put in my life to help me realize that eventually after a good, long, hard struggle it might get better...or you can quit.  Ha!  This week= struggle.  I can't wait for the weekend to park  myself in my classroom for days on end to get it all figured out.  Don't worry there won't be any quitting in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment