Well...after a long, long, very long "vacation" from blogging I am attempting to return to the game. You see I had several questions of why aren't you writing? What is going on? Well, I felt bad for writing the same old, blah my life, ugh it's tough, ah a light at the end of the tunnel, wait is this the tunnel I should be in right now...what if...and then this...
So for today let's just say, this song Lincoln Brewster, Whom Shall I fear, put me in the mood to get back in the saddle. Also I was once again encouraged lately to see that God gives us what we need, when we need it. I had warned my loved ones that February was going to be a killer month. Busy with tons of need to do, no way out, you have procrastinated for far too long, business. Let's just say When the going gets tough, the tough get less sleep than they ever needed, perform things in a record amount of time, have far more energy than they ever imagined, makes time to get the list done AND enjoy themselves. Because when the alarm goes off, in my head or on my phone, my feet have hit the floor and I demand that God come along. I've got a day to accomplish. And get this...he comes along willingly. Because "When all you are is glorious oh God, victorious and strong, whom shall I fear. When all you are is powerful and true and good in all you do, whom shall I fear." When the day comes to a close I will have done all I can, because when I was weak, he was strong.
I think of many parts of my life now as simply mind over matter. When I run for hours on end, don't worry I will clue you in on my next running adventure soon, it's all about blocking out everything, letting your mind go numb and pressing on, only paying attention to those things that will help you complete the task in front of you...13 miles :). When I don't want to face the school because of paperwork, meetings, questions with no answers, put your mind over matter, I don't have all the answers I can't fix every kid, but I can maybe be a light to someone. So block out all those things that make you the doom and gloom of the office and press on...with a smile. When I get depressed, miss my family, wish life were different, it's mind over matter and that's when I need to hit the refresh button on my faith. Recall every good, great, abundant blessing God has given me and realize...he's not stopping there.
So when the going gets tough, remember, we serve an awesome HUGE God. Nothing is too big for him and you are far too important to him to ever be left out in the dust to face it alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment