When I typed in the title for this post, Why..., it gave me a suggestion from a previous post titled, Why am I doing this, so evidently I have been down this road before.
Work is not great, not even good on most days. Broken record here.
So what is this purpose? Why do I do this?
Let's start with the first one. What is the purpose of all this?
1. If you don't know pain, you can never fully understand the joy.
2. Learning to say No.
3. Truly understanding that a workout is not something you do to get skinny. You do it so your sweat glands cry instead of your eyes. You do it so your brain stops over analyzing and goes numb. You do it so you feel the strength surge through your body. You do it for you.
4. Someone needs me, I just don't know it yet.
5. A coworker saying- "There is a special place in heaven for Krystal."
Second, Why do I do this?
1. Money- Thank God I have a job.
2. I am to strong willed to give up.
3. The hope/ belief it will get better and I want to be around when it does.
4. The people who have been brought into my life because of this job.
5. The student that needs me.
In conclusion I have learned that maybe I was put in the job to value my running for the purpose of my health and well being. Not to run for the purpose of being able to eat more desserts. ;)
No worries, the body blast is still in full BLAST! However, my blogging abilities have been cut because welp...time keeps moving faster and faster. Today, 45 min of running finished off with Zumba in the dark. I love those classes. We turn off the lights and have black lights and such and dance our hearts out. I dance harder and with less thought when I dance in the dark. Sort of like singing in the shower. :)
"Learn to Dance in the Rain."...or dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment