Trustworthiness, Respct, Responsiblity, Citizenship, Caring, Fairness
6 Pillars of Character Counts should be seen in schools all year round. This week we have a specific focus. Yes, it is Character Counts week. At the school we don't do a week long celebration, thank gooness, instead we decorate our doors with the theme and then have a whole day celebration on Friday. Both of my classroom doors are decorated. The one that I really cared about and wouldn't let my student's touch was the 8th grade door. The theme for this year is "Pay it Forward with Character Counts" Focusing on the theme that is shown in the movie "Pay it Forward" a great movie if you have never seen it. So without further delay... the door decoration!
| "Small Miracles Inspire Living Everyday" |
Yes I do realize the door says today rather than everyday...I ran out of room :).
A recap from this weekend. So much fun! Which was ended with a long nap, leftovers and netflix. Well onto the week. Make sure your character counts!
No comments:
Post a Comment