Thursday, March 31, 2011

Uncharted

What in the world? You might be wondering where in the world am I going with this map...Wixom, Michigan!  That is right, ROAD TRIP!!!  The wonderful freshman roomie, sister, and best friend (all one person people) and I are road tripping to see a pretty great guy.  The three of us freshman year...well we were freshman we studied...a lot, :) but through the years I don't know if I loved Central for giving me a great education or amazing friends.  Either way I thank God daily for these two.  With that being said it only makes sense that now, in my super emotional, semi-freaking out about the future stage, I get away and get to them!  Trust me I am not excited about this at all.(sarcasm for those of you that do not know me)
The trip begins Friday after work, pick up Lizzy in Iowa City and off we go only to return Monday evening.  So stay tuned folks!

Unfortunately "The Foz" will not be joining us, but really its too great of a picture to pass up.



No comments:

Post a Comment