I think this new door decoration takes the traditional meaning of tastefully simple- the independent sales woman who sells for the specific company, to a whole new level.
I thought the old wreath yarn and yellow and white felt flowers was to springy. However, it is to soon to put up Christmas and I do not want a bare door. So thankfully my fellow blog ladies helped me out. A random blogger had this posted, it was originally from some women's magazine. All you need is a foam wreath, black duct tape to wrap around the foam, candy corn, hot glue gun, black ribbon and modge podge. After assembling the wreath cover it all with modge podge to "seal" it and hopefully help it to last for more than one year.
The blog said it would cure me of my candy corn cravings...nope. It just gave me an excuse to buy a value bag. :) Enjoy the fall season. Iowa weather is telling us it's here to stay!

No comments:
Post a Comment