Time is flying by. The teachers and students have discovered that there are 16 school days until Christmas break, which means 20 days til the second semester starts and I am halfway done with the school year.
How will I ever get things done?!?!?!
With lists. :) Starting with the grocery list. Not sure what lunch will be tomorrow since I am out of hummus and apples, my go to lunch. So I guess it means cereal...oh wait I'm out of that too. So how about bread with cheese sandwich...gonna be dry no butter in the house. You get the picture looks like animal crackers and yogurt for tomorrow. Groceries after school.
Speaking of lists and time. I am definitely back in the swing of the body blast. The HIT routine on Monday, with a 100 workout on Tuesday: 100 Jumping Jacks, 90 bicycle crunches, 80 squats with a 12lb. weight, 70 scissor leg lifts, 60 jumping jacks, 50 bicycles crunches, 40 squats with 12 lb. weight, 20 jacks and a 10 min run to finish it off. Today, Wednesday, was a 60 min. run which was a total of 6 mi. This is in preparation for the next challenge. More information to come. Lets just say Milwaukee to Chicago relay...killer. Training starts NOW!
The one time in my life when time stands still, when on the revolving wheel of doom aka. treadmill for 60 min. Yup passes pretty slow, good thing Friends was on TBS.
Zumba tomorrow with a Booty Blast- from a fellow blogger, on Friday.
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment