Sunday, June 2, 2013

A new found blog purpose

For some reason I haven't had the ambition nor inspiration to blog.  Until now.  I had thought that I was sick of blogging because #1 who wants to read about me.  #2 nothing important is going on in my life.  #3 It bothers me that I felt like all I was writing about was my day- I had pancakes for breakfast, or complaining about something- no need for an example on this one.  Or I turn this blog into a personal work out keep me accountable thing and then I fizzle out. 

So with a new found purpose I will hopefully be blogging more, however not on a regular basis just when I feel moved to do so.  

I realized after having a girls weekend that there was nothing special about the weekend, except the people who I was with.  That being said I was inspired to take my everyday ordinary life find some transforming, inspirational things and post them. 

A quote that has inspired this is:  "Do not live on default. Live a life aware of those around you." So instead of just passing through life telling you about my humdrum day.  I will seek to look deeper into those days and find meaning for myself and for those around me. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment