2. Rebecca Black is my biggest enemy for ever singing her song, "Friday"
3. What I say is motivation for my kids to not give up, works just as well to remind me to not give up.
4. Slowly moving to a new place is a pain in my butt and causes me to be more flexible/easy going then I ever wanted to be.
5. This summer's weather will forever remain, at least it appears this cycle will never end, ridiculously hot then the following week dropping down to the low 50's.
6. To say a moment is a "God Moment" really doesn't give him as much credit as you think. What were the other wonderful, yet not so slap in the face blessings he gives you all day, everyday.
7. When in an argument about senseless details that don't matter and won't matter simply say, spoons and forks to end it...or is it knives and spoons??? :) Got to love my pastor and his wife.
8. I love weekends for breakfast traditions, pancakes on Saturday, eggs on Sunday.
9. My brother is truly my big brother who has grown up and moved into HIS first home.
10. I am my mother's daughter. I did the dishes, and made banana bread all before going to church.
11. Chocolate dose not fix everything, as a matter of fact it makes things worse (waistline speaking) Deep breaths and chugging water does the trick too.
12.I love to swim and lose myself in the rhythm of breaths, strokes, slapping of water, and kicks.
13. Buying new shoes to motivate for running, doesn't motivate when you are not in shape enough to truly use them for the right purpose. aka. my five finger vibrums are in the closet, my good old running shoes and second skin wrap are once again my best friends.
14. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven Ecclesiastes 3:1. The time has come. I have my teaching contract for next year. High School Special Education Teacher, Strategist II!!!
Thanks for the prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment