I have the best family ever. I may be a bit biased but either way I am right. That being said, it was brought to my attention that I may have been a bit mistaken in a previous post. As I have stated before, I am not stubborn but rather determined. This trait has to come from somewhere, right it's genetic. Therefore, my dad is not stubborn either, but instead a very determined man. :) I was not paid to say that I was just strongly encouraged and when you have the best dad in the world how can you not. For example, he changed oil in my car, put new tires on, allowed me to steal my mom for another round of black Friday fun, and spent Thanksgiving in the truck because he is always working his tail off to provide for his family! Now in my profession I was taught to never have favorites and I think in this instance it would be best to stick to that. With that being said, my mom is awesome! Who else makes six loaves of bread on a Saturday morning, helps you put together some Christmas garland, strategize and indulge in black Friday shopping, and makes nearly three Thanksgiving meals! I'm telling you, have kids and you become super woman. My brother, he will never read this but if is wasn't for him I would go home to visit my family and sit on the sofa the whole time. He is my entertainment factor. Get this he allows his little sister to hang out with him and his friends! So there you have it, reasons why I have the best family in the world.
I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H
Don't worry I haven't fallen off the Body Blast wagon yet. I may be hanging on by one finger and dragging mercilessly behind with dust flying in my face but there is still hope. This week there will be more to come. Until then enjoy some holiday photos of the new place and decorations!


No comments:
Post a Comment